The GOLF SHOP has been Pittsburgh’s home for HIGH PERFORMANCE GOLF since 1985. You can only play your best golf with clubs that fit size, strength, athletic ability and swing mechanics. When you compare the improved playability of custom built for you, to what you get "off the rack", you will be amazed.
Unlike mass-produced clubs, we individually hand craft every club to the exact specifications that match your unique swing characteristics. The result is you will:
- hit your longest, straightest drives,
- hit more fairways,
- hit more greens in regulation,
- sink more putts, and
- shoot lower scores.
In addition to fitting and building new clubs, the GOLF SHOP can repair, upgrade or retro-fit damaged or poorly fitted clubs quickly and professionally. We also carry the largest selection of grips in the tri-state area and will make sure that you have the proper size and style of grip. And if you haven’t used oversize grips on your putter, you need to try one of the many choices and see what larger putter grips can do to quiet your hands, smooth out your stroke and make more putts.
The GOLF SHOP is dedicated to helping you lower your golf scores! We do it by making sure that your clubs fit properly. Professional achievements and accreditations include the following:
- AGCP Certified Level 10 + Teaching + Retail
- USGTF Certified Golf Teaching Professional
- International Clubmakers Guild (ICG) Member
- Tom Wishon MOI Certified
- Selected by Golf Digest as one of America’s Clubfitters
- GCA Master Craftsman
- PCS Class A Clubmaker
- True Temper Performance Fitting Center(PFC)
- KBS Certified Shaft fitter
- Official Fitting Center for Rife, Boccieri/Heavy Putter, Machine, Odyssey putters
YOUR SWING DIDN’T COME OFF AN ASSEMBLY LINE, NEITHER SHOULD YOUR CLUBS.